Experience and Skills
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline. Experience may substitute in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years of customer support, technical support, system administration or related customer facing role.
- Excellent verbal and technical writing skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Sound knowledge of Linux/Unix architectures, Linux tools, scripting and debugging
- Passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success, in a fast paced, highly technical environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team.
- Excellent analytical and organizational abilities. Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations.
- Experience dealing with technical escalations,
collecting detailed troubleshooting information, and coordinating
- Familiar with support CRM ticketing system
- Knowledge and experience supporting satellite ground system networks desired but not required
- Basic network troubleshooting (wireshark, tcp dump, PING)
- Experience supporting cloud based applications and systems a plus
- Experience supporting REST APIs, PKI, SSH
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Kratos is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer that recognizes the importance of diversity. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment and strongly encourage minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.