Roles and Responsibilities
· Execute various call campaigns by leveraging lead sources derived by field sales, marketing programs, trade shows, business partners, etc.
· Manages the reginal CRM system and reporting.
· Manage flow of legal documents between internal and external stakeholders.
· Closes new accounts by responding to web and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
· Manage the marketing automation lead qualification information (Act-on).
· Conduct thorough lead/prospect qualification including the identification of projects, timelines, business benefits, technical fit, key contacts and budgets.
· Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
· Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
· Present key selling points, features and benefits while remaining focused on the prospect’s needs and expectations.
· Close sales.
· Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.