Experience and Skills
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant discipline, or relevant work experience.
• Maintain two or more of the following certificates: AWS CCP, AWS CSA, CISSP, CEH, CAP, Security +, GSEC, or equivalent.
• Demonstrated experience of NIST 800 series guidelines (800-30, 800-37, 800-53 and 53A, 800-60, etc.) or other compliance standards, such as PCI and ISO.
• Broad based IT background with a technical understanding of networks, protocols, security configurations, security tools, cryptography, identity and access management, and the systems development life cycle.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills.
• Ability to translate technical materials and issues into non-technical/layman terms.
• Applies attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness in all work products.
• Demonstrated skills in the entire Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
• Team player able to work well with others in a collaborative manner and is a self-starter who can work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to interact with clients and represent Kratos in a professional manner.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks.
• Ability to travel 25% (flexible and remote work options available).
Nine plus years of experience with the responsibilities and requirements listed above.