ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duties satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Drafts, revises, finalizes, processes, and spots issues in purchase orders (comparing to Sales quotes), NDAs, Sales Agreements, Teaming Agreements and other documents containing terms and conditions.
- Creates and maintains proper contract files within Share Point and on Contracts drive.
- Good understanding of IT industry, software products, support and services, the sales cycle, accounting processes, and general business practices.
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, strong team contributor: able to work independently and cross-functionally.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, take on new responsibilities and prioritize work in a dynamic, deadline-intensive environment.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel.
- Proficient in Share Point and Salesforce databases.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by company standards
- Ability to interact effectively with peers, managers and supervisors
- Ability to interact appropriately with customers when necessary
- Ability to adhere to workplace rules.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree minimum education level needed.
- 5 years minimum of job related experience.
- Must have the ability to negotiate commercial agreements and draft contract terms and conditions.
- Must have an understanding of Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) and Accounting issues as they relate to contracts.
- International contracting experience is preferred but not required.