Kratos is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers toughest challenges. We are a trusted partner—driven by doing the right thing and achieving maximum success for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. Customers trust us to stay relevant and know we are in it for the long-haul. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on. And, we always deliver.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our nation and global customers through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We continually build trusted relationships with our peers, our partners and customers, and we take ownership for our actions—always doing the right thing.
Entry level cyber-security position will:
Work with a small team responsible for system security engineering of the highly successful Command and Control Consolidated System, now enhanced with virtualization and other various IA/Cybersecurity features.
- Collaborate with system engineers to support and implement cybersecurity policies and ensure security compliance objectives are met.
- Assess cybersecurity security risks using ACAS, STIGs, and other compliance tools.
- Prepare information assurance system updates.
- Maintain the security posture of development labs.
- Coordinate designated approving authority approval for system updates.
- Prepare and present system security documentation, technical information assurance issues, and reports to government and military officials.
- Detect IA vulnerabilities through scanning and develop POA&M.
Work closely with multiple disciplines including developers, test, security, and on-site user support personnel to support system updates, analyze and resolve system security issues, and ensure project objectives are met in a rapid response environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber or IA related fields.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Experience with cloud-based and virtualized systems.
- Strong working knowledge of IA concepts such as patch management, two-factor authentication, host-based security, intrusion detection, security event management and defense-in-depth.
- Experience with security audit techniques, testing, and tools specifically STIGs, HBSS, ACAS, and NMAP.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos Federal offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Kratos Federal is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer that recognizes the importance of diversity. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment and strongly encourage minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.