Works with Cybersecurity technical staff to create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Successfully balances multiple projects and competing deadlines.
• Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Efficiently and competently manages project/program problem resolutions (e.g., scope-creep,
changed requirements, missed deadlines, etc.)
• Reviews deliverables prepared by project/program teams prior to client delivery.
• Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
• Manages project budget.
• Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and
monitors receivables for the project.
• Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
• Analyzes and forecasts project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
• Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes