- Candidate will have Bachelor of Science degree in a related technical discipline and 10 or more years practical experience in technology or engineering applications.
- Prior experience in Project Management or Technical Leadership roles.
- Working knowledge of RF systems, RF theory, network management, service management, space vehicles and ground systems.
- Direct experience managing within different FFP and T&M contract vehicles.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Currently eligible for TS/SCI and SAP.
U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Qualified applicants apply on-line at www.rtlogic.com EOE M/F/D/V Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Kratos is proud to be a diversity-minded, affirmative-action employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and strongly encourage minorities, women, veterans and the disabled to apply and disclose their status.