Experience and Skills
- Coursework towards BSCS/MSCS, BSEE/MSEE, BSCE/MSCE (or related engineering major), with strong GPA.
- Minimum 2 years of completed coursework.
- Experience in real-time, embedded software design with an emphasis on C++ and/or VHDL/Verilog.
- Experience creating and delivering complex technical presentations.
- Communication theory or Digital Signal Processing knowledge a plus.
Currently enrolled in an engineering program. (Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Development)
U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Qualified applicants apply on-line at www.rtlogic.com EOE M/F/D/V Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.
Kratos is proud to be a diversity-minded, affirmative-action employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and strongly encourage minorities, women, veterans and the disabled to apply and disclose their status.