Kratos is a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that is team oriented and relationship driven to foster innovation and creativity. Our motto, "From Strength to Success," reflects our commitment to continually leveraging our technical and intellectual strengths for the ultimate success of our customers. The Federal Solutions Group is a leader in satellite command and control solutions provider focused on DoD, Civil (NOAA/NASA), and National customers. We are a unique solutions provider in that we mainly integrate solutions with company created products.
Kratos is seeking software programmer interns for our Federal Software Engineering team. The interns will provide a valuable contribution to software engineering of our customer projects, including design, development, test, and customer support. Candidates must be enrolled in a technical major, such as computer science, engineering, or math and have completed at least one year of studies.
Qualities we are passionate about in a candidate:
- Excited about working with new web and server technologies
- Aspires to learn and apply new technologies and use them to solve real problems
- Interested in automating using scripts
- Desires to be a valuable contributor within a team environment
- Embraces change and is an independent motivator toward one’s improvement