KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Senior level experience with corporate consolidation process.
- Ability to manage complexities and analyze information to make informed decisions.
- Ability to justify decisions verbally or on paper when reviewed.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word skills
- Experience in SEC reporting, equity accounting and lease accounting helpful (Workiva and Equity Edge).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including ability to interact with international and domestic accounting Controllers/team members.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to anticipate and/or proactively address issues
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related major
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience (either public/private mix)
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Office environment
- Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motion (keyboarding, 10-key, phones)
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds