GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
**** U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain a Secret Clearance is REQUIRED for this position. ****
Windows Server and VMware administration for the Regional Network Enterprise Center Central – Redstone Arsenal (RNECC-R) in support of the Army Logistics Transformation III (ALTIII) contract.
Primary responsibilities will be to provide Windows server and VMware administration including design, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, monitoring, integration, backup/recovery, and optimization of Windows based servers (both physical and virtual).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide installation, support, and administration of both physical and virtualized Windows server environments with VMware to ensure the high availability of client/server applications on these systems.
- Provide oversight and support for security implementations on Windows based servers.
- Develop and maintain appropriate system level documentation to ensure all documentation remains current
- Responsibilities will also include operational support, maintenance and research to ensure continual innovation, optimal operation, security, and high availability.
- Backup and Recovery Operations