We are seeking an Enterprise Application Administrator/Data Analyst to assist with implementing, upgrading, migrating, patching, administering and supporting multi-tier enterprise platforms (ERP/MRP/GL/BI) and companion software. The ideal candidate possesses enough data analysis and back end SQL Server database/scripting experience to support these platforms. While knowledge of data extraction, transformation and load (ETL) processes is also important, this is not a software/web development role.
This position will interface with 3rd party support, internal cross functional IT groups and internal functional users in an effort to troubleshoot/resolve issues.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Support various enterprise applications/databases/ETL processes/reporting functions, such as: Control 2010 (aka Cincom), CODA-Financials, AutoTime, SQL Server, Oracle, Talend, SSRS and Tableau.
- Assist local and remote users; facilitate 3rd party support.
- Install/deploy hotfixes/patches (employing SOX approach; with proper change controls in place).
- Configure security controls: user access groups/roles; enable/disable users (employing SOX approach; with proper approvals in place).
- Administer/Support SQL/Oracle DBs; to the extent required to support the platform.
- Provide support to IT Lead on implementations, upgrades and migrations.
- Learn new technologies as they are adopted so as to be able to assist with supporting/enhancing/improving system functionality.
- Support IT Lead in data Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) processes (utilizing Talend, SQL Server and the native bulk import/export features within the various applications).
- Assist with SQL script development.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- It is most important the candidate have experience with supporting multi-tier ERP, MRP, GL type platforms in general.
- Ability to create, maintain, backup, restore and refresh SQL databases (Oracle also desired; can train).
- Familiar with SharePoint content management, migration (utilizing ShareGate) and security via AD group memberships (desired; will train; must be willing to learn this skill).
- Ability to interact effectively with end users, peers, 3rd party support providers and management (strong verbal and written communication skills).
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by government standards.
- Ability to adhere to workplace rules.