ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform Document control for NSWC PHD Test Director at WSMR and in-field as required.
- Perform miscellaneous mission related tasks for NSWC PHD Test Director.
- Coordinate logistics.
- Assist in procedure reviews and audits.
- Assist in NSWC PHD configuration control.
- Assist in NSWC PHD inventory control setup.
- Support pack up and shipment of hand tools, ordnance and other vehicle ground test equipment to support in-field operations.
- Ability to travel greater than two weeks.
- Other Job Functions as assigned.
Assist in the preparation of procedures, inspection reports, and assembly log books, Generate Excel spreadsheets and track schedules
Other duties may be assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Familiarity with safety procedures applicable to handling ordnance
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by government standards
- Ability to interact effectively with peers and supervisors
- Ability to interact appropriately with the public when necessary
- Ability to adhere to workplace rules
- Secret DoD clearance required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma
- Two + years" experience in related field
WORK ENVIROMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time