1) Minimum of 2 years of IT, cybersecurity, or consulting work experience.
2) Bachelors Degree or relevant work experience.
3) Maintain one or more of the following security certificates: CISSP, CEH, CAP, Security +, GSEC, or equivalent.
4) Familiarity with NIST 800 series guidelines (800-30, 800-37, 800-53 and 53A, 800-60, etc.).
5) Broad based IT background with a technical understanding of networks, protocols, security configurations, cryptography, identity and access management, and the systems development life cycle.
6) Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills.
7) Ability to translate technical materials and issues into non-technical/layman terms.
8) Applies attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness in all work products.
9) Demonstrated skills in the entire Microsoft desktop suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
10) Team player able to work well with others in a collaborative manner and is a self-starter who can work with minimum supervision.
11) Ability to interact with clients and represent Kratos SecureInfo in a professional manner.
12) Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
13) Serve as mentor to Associate Security Consultants on best practices.
14) Ability to travel 25%.
15) Must be eligible to work in U.S.