Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services is currently seeking a Jr. Financial Analyst that will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and providing financial information, plans, and projections utilizing knowledge of financial theory. Assigned to projects requiring analysis of circumstances or data requiring evaluation and judgment of intangible conditions, provides summary and analysis of special studies conducted.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with the input, monitoring, validation, tracking and reporting of progress of financial documents through various Navy financial management systems including, but not limited to: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System; Program Resources Integrated Solutions Management System (PRISMS); Computer Optimized Batch Reconciliation System (COBRA); Standard Accounting and Reporting System (STARS); Corporate Document Management Systems (CDMS LiveLink); Automated Document (AutoDoc).
- Maintain current program planning and execution spreadsheets to include data input/validation/ reconciliation, database design and creation control, programming maintenance, and output report design and development.
- Compile and maintain audit trails and back-up documentation to support actions that may be required to reconcile program resource discrepancies.
- Maintain data providing status of capabilities, costs, performance, and schedules.
- Prepare and track cost trade-off analyses and prepare program impact statements of schedule and capability variances versus cost plan constraints.
- Prepare and track cost trade-off analyses and assessments of proposed impacts.
- Develop and/or review of program documentation to ensure adherence to POA&Ms, prepare/report discrepancies and provide recommendations for corrective actions.
- Provide support in the development of program documentation that clearly delineates all program contract/contractor-and field activity related deliverable items and schedules.
- Support the day-to-day business/resource and program management overall effort and support the preparation of/for briefings, hearings, audits, and milestone reviews.