Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services, Inc. is currently seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer to support NSWC/DD to provide technical support on panels and boards such as Technical Review Boards (Preliminary Design Reviews, Critical Design Reviews, and Formulation Reviews), Change Control Boards, Change Review Boards, Peer Review Process (PRP) Working Groups, Formal Reviews and Inspections, Developer Test Reviews, Test Readiness Reviews, In-Process Reviews, Load Baseline Readiness Reviews, Test Baseline Readiness Reviews, and Software Deployment Readiness Reviews. The Candidate shall generate conceptual system, subsystem, and component design drawings/models, developmental system, subsystem, and component design drawings/models, simulations; system architectures, system performance specifications, interface control documents, and the appropriate technical and integration data, analyses, and technical documentation to support engineering design decisions.
- Five (5) years of concurrent experience with requirements, design, and implementation of systems that possess qualities such as portability, scalability, and interoperability.
- Five (5) years of concurrent experience working with system engineering, requirements management and architecture tools (such as CORE, Rhapsody, MagicDraw, DOORS, Requisite Pro, OPNET, NETWARS, CaliberRM, and executable UM). This includes experience in the development of DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF) products including Operational Views (OV) and Operational Sequence Diagrams (OSD).
- Demonstrated ability to produce strategic plans, Technical Data Packages (TDPs), systems specifications, design requirements, Systems Engineering Plans (SEPs), test and evaluation planning documents, and other system engineering documents.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and support technical positions, to justify technical recommendations, and to write technical reports.
- Ten (10) years of experience in Department of Defense (DoD) systems architectures, research, design, development, and test and evaluation, or a Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Operations Research, or Computer Science and six (6) years of experience in Department of Defense (DoD) systems architectures, research, design, development, and test and evaluation.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have an active DoD Secret clearance.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS!