Serves as a staff analyst, evaluator, and adviser to management supporting a Project Management Office with over 400 assigned personnel. Responsible for assisting in the daily execution of administrative operations and operating programs. Analyze and evaluate existing policies and procedures and recommend improvements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Interpret and disseminate Government leadership guidance on program planning, execution, and evaluation to subordinate organizations.
• Collecting, compiling, and tracking data and statistical information from existing data bases.
• Prepare or edit directives, issuances, memoranda, policy statements, and other written guidelines. Review documents for omissions and inconsistencies and ensure data is complete and accurate.
• Effectively communicate important and pressing matters to Government leadership and execute directed resolutions.
• Recommend effective operations consistent with policies and objectives.
• Routing official communications, maintaining files, answer phones, and other office and records administration functions.
• Identify ways to resolve or address issues which directly affect the accomplishment of principal program goals and objectives.
• Research new or improved business and management practices for application to operating and administrative programs.
• Assist in schedule synchronization between headquarters, parent, and subordinate organizations.
• Coordinate facilities and resources to conduct briefings or other collaboration activities (e.g. conference facilities, teleconference, video teleconference, digital presentation, room preparation, etc.).
• Coordinate, set up, and execute off-site/team building activities and agency social events.
• Attend meetings with leadership, transcribe notes, record action items, and ensure the timely fulfillment of post-meeting actions.
• Create documents and presentations using Microsoft Office suite of products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.)
• Other duties as assigned.