A minimum of 0 - 3 years experience or an A.S. degree in Drafting and Design Technology.
The drafter/modeler must have the skills and experience to perform the following tasks:
* Prepare models and detail drawings of simple to moderately complex parts.
* Prepare models and drawings of simple to moderately complex assemblies and sub-assemblies.
* Work closely with engineering to incorporate all requirements into a design.
* Basic understanding of Bill of Materials and Parts Lists for simple to moderately complex Assemblies.
* Comply with all related specifications in the preparation of product definition, including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T).
* A willingness to participate in Test Center activities including instrumentation installation, basic Assembly, and component testing.
Desirable Skills and Characteristics:
* Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills.
* Able to work under tight time constraints to meet schedules and manufacturing deadlines.
* Flexible with ability to work in a fast growing, dynamic and rapid-paced workplace with minimal supervision.
* Industrial gas turbine or aircraft turbo-machinery development experience.
* Hands on assembly/disassembly and fieldwork.
* A willingness to learn, adapt and grow.