Role Description & Responsibilities:
Provide program planning and scheduling support to internal and external customers (typically Program/Proposal/Product Team Managers, CAMs, task leads, etc.) with the gathering of source planning data, logical sequencing of activities, establishment of activity durations, and loading of resources in an Integrated Master Schedule for the purpose of providing status reporting and earned value analysis of work performed against an approved baseline plan. This role also requires performance of critical path analyses, what-if analyses, etc. and the communication of those results to the stakeholders. Scheduling support for pursuits and proposals will also be occasionally required.
- Capable of creating and maintaining a resource loaded schedule in an EVMS environment
- Knowledge of automated scheduling software tools, such as MS Project, and cost integration with industry tools, such as Cobra.
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple organizations to achieve a cohesive, accurate, and logical schedule
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- College/university education in supply chain field or equivalent experience.
- 2 years related experience in Supply Chain.