KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must have effective interpersonal and customer service skills and able to interact with all levels of employees and management.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and possess and maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to manage, protect and maintain confidential information.
- Strong experience and significant working knowledge of Federal and State employment laws.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented and be able to multi-task.
- Effective problem solving skills with the ability to resolve problems with tact, courtesy and diplomacy.
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or 7-10 years of experience as an HR Generalist.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification a plus Experience with HRIS is preferred.
- Experience with ADP Vantage a plus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Primarily works in an office environment.
- Some exposure to manufacturing areas.
- Frequent repetitive motion tasks (i.e.computer use).
- May work extended hours and weekends.
- Some travel between company locations.