Kratos RT Logic is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers toughest challenges. We are a trusted partner—driven by doing the right thing and achieving maximum success for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
Kratos RT Logic is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. Customers trust us to stay relevant and know we are in it for the long-haul. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on. And, we always deliver.
At Kratos RT Logic, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our nation and global customers through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We continually build trusted relationships with our peers, our partners and customers, and we take ownership for our actions—always doing the right thing.
We look forward to the attraction of open, honest, caring and fun individuals that want to bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills to help us continue to build a great company... for each other.
We are currently looking for a Technical Project Manager, for our Chantilly, VA location.
General Job Summary:
RT Logics project managers have a detailed technical understanding of the work being performed and will be required to perform technical tasks as part of the project execution and customer support. They are expected to be self-starters, and have ownership of project performance
- Lead highly technical engineering teams on challenging projects and manage project technical baselines (hardware, firmware, software).
- Manage the technical, schedule, quality, and cost objectives for multiple project contracts simultaneously.
- Manage capture of new business for existing and new customer accounts – including generating quotes and leading proposal efforts.
- Interface directly with customers to ensure job requirements are met.
- Direct project personnel resources to accomplish job milestones.
- Develop, track, and update resource loaded project schedules.
- Prepare cost estimates and technical/cost proposals.
- Effectively manage project sub-contractors and vendors.
- Develop and deliver effective customer presentations (design reviews, status reports, kickoff meetings, test plans) demonstrating an ability to communicate comfortably at a technical level.
- Participate in project status reviews to monitor and/or provide inputs to cost completion, projected fee, invoices, and purchase commitments.
- Generate/review contract modifications and purchase orders.
- Organize and conduct factory acceptance test project sell-off activities
- Represent RT Logic at strategic industry conferences, workshops, forums, etc.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or related field)
- 5+ years related experience, preferably in communications, software, networks, and UAS/space/satellite systems area.
- Experience with DoD Prime contractors, FAR contracts, and Earned Value Management is required.
- Direct experience managing within different FFP, CPFF, LOE, T&M contract vehicles is desired.
- Work experience with satellite communications, UAS communications and / or telecommunications networks.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos RT Logic offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Qualified applicants apply on-line at www.rtlogic.com EOE M/F/D/V Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Kratos RT Logic is proud to be a diversity-minded, affirmative-action employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and strongly encourage minorities, women, veterans and the disabled to apply and disclose their status.