KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by government standards.
Ability to interact effectively with peers and supervisors.
Ability to interact appropriately with the public when necessary.
Ability to adhere to workplace rules.
Basic computer skills required.
- Work consists of related steps or methods selected from varied tasks.
- Basic analytical ability is required; requires minimal problem solving skills within framework of standard practice.
- Duties, objectives, and results have an impact primarily on quality, accuracy, usefulness of results.
- Work is closely supervised. Follows specific, detailed instructions.
- No leadership skill is required.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Vocational degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1 year related inspection experience in manufacturing.
- Ability to read detailed prints.
- Knowledge of Mechanical measuring; geometric tolerance.