• BA degree in Business, or related field preferred
• Minimum 7 years progressive experience, including supervision in human resources
• Human Resources Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or SPHR certification a plus
• Experience with HRIS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Effective interpersonal and customer service skills and able to interact with all levels of employees and management.
• Maintain confidentiality and possess and maintain a high level of professionalism
• Ability to manage, protect and maintain confidential information
• Must be able to articulate and implement HR strategy
• Knowledge of Federal and State employment laws
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Effective problem solving skills with the ability to resolve problems with tact, courtesy and diplomacy
• Must have strong analytical skills, attention to detail, organizational skills, as well as the ability to meet tight deadlines, and the ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment.