Kratos RT Logic provides leading-edge capabilities for communication with satellites, spacecraft, missiles, and airborne platforms. From factory test to flight, from ground data networking to RF Links – commercial, intelligence, and defense users trust Kratos RT Logic to solve their most difficult RF problems. For a more complete overview of our capabilities see http://www.rtlogic.com/ .
At Kratos RT Logic, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our nation and global customers through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We continually build trusted relationships with our peers, our partners and customers, and we take ownership for our actions—always striving to do the right thing.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Human Resource Senior Generalist in our Colorado Springs location.
- Manages the full life cycle staffing process (sourcing, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved, as single point of contact to leaders for all recruiting matters).
- Design and execute sourcing and recruiting strategies including building effective networks and relationships with the technical community nationwide to create an on-going pipeline of top, qualified candidates.
- Initiate, develop and maintain strong working relationships with managers, community organizations, and other HR team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Partner with the leadership on HR actions such as performance management, employee relations, talent management, compensation/salary planning, training etc. and assist in ensuring HR objectives, policies and procedures are effectively communicated, and complied with.
- Partner with assigned management teams to provide guidance on personnel policies and actions, ensuring managers conduct appropriate follow-through activities.
- Assist in employee relations issues, including the investigations, development of performance improvement plans, and conducts involuntary terminations, as well as exit interviews for voluntary resignations.
- Manages employee leaves of absences: consults on leave policies, administers required documentation, and manages return-to-work process.
- Performs transactions in HRIS, ensuring accuracy of data entry.
- Maintain personnel files and other Human Resources records.
- Assists with overseeing sites' affirmative action program including compliance with reporting and record retention requirements to conform to EEO regulations.
- Reports and administer workers compensation program.
- Ensures that employment activities are in compliance with applicable federal and state laws.
- Acts as a liaison between employees and HQ HR staff.
- Owns the internship program and coordinates all communications and activities associated with that program.
- B.S. degree in a related field, preferably in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum of 7 years experience as an HR Generalist and at least 5 years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting: encompassing sourcing, attracting, and hiring engineering professionals.
- Professional HR Certification (PHR, SPHR, etc.).
- Proven track record in engineering/technical recruiting with demonstrated success in the "hunt" or "dig" for candidates across functions.
- Must possess broad human resources generalist experience, to include a working knowledge of recruiting, employee relations, talent management, compensation and benefits.
- Experience with HRIS, Applicant Tracking Systems, and timekeeping systems. Deltek, Costpoint and ADP Vantage preferred.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with a high degree of versatility and flexibility: possess superior interpersonal/consulting skills.
- Have solid knowledge of employee relations and basic employment laws.
- Positive attitude and the ability to work independently within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to keep sensitive employee information confidential.
- Ability to work in a geographically dispersed environment, with members of HR Management being at different locations.
- Some travel between Colorado Springs, CO, Englewood, CO and Chantilly, VA.
U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos RT Logic offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Qualified applicants apply on-line at www.rtlogic.com EOE M/F/D/V. Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.
Kratos RT Logic is proud to be a diversity-minded, affirmative-action employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and strongly encourage minorities, women, veterans and the disabled to apply and disclose their status.