- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 1-3 years of experience in software development
- Strong understanding of object oriented design and software engineering principles and practices
- Experience developing multi-threaded C++ in a Windows and/or Linux environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Experience with the Visual Studio development environment
- Familiarity with networking concepts and protocols (IP, TCP, UDP)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with best systems engineering practices
U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos RT Logic offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Qualified applicants apply on-line at www.rtlogic.com EOE M/F/D/V. Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.
Kratos RT Logic is proud to be a diversity-minded, affirmative-action employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and strongly encourage minorities, women, veterans and the disabled to apply and disclose their status.