Kratos RT Logic provides leading-edge capabilities for communication with satellites, spacecraft, missiles, and airborne platforms. From factory test to flight, from ground data networking to RF Links – commercial, intelligence, and defense users trust Kratos RT Logic to solve their most difficult RF problems. For a more complete overview of our capabilities see http://www.rtlogic.com/ .
At Kratos RT Logic, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our nation and global customers through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We continually build trusted relationships with our peers, our partners and customers, and we take ownership for our actions—always striving to do the right thing.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Area Manager (BAM) at our Colorado Springs, CO facility. The Kratos RT Logic Spectral Services BAM provides leadership for the Spectral Services business area which provides 24/7 operations for Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) monitoring / mitigation and Geolocation activities. The BAM is responsible for end-to-end responsibility (project execution / management, operations, financial performance, solution design, business development, personnel management) for all aspects of the business area.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Oversee 24/7/365 Network Operations Center activities – Providing Geolocation and RF SATCOM Monitoring Services to US Government and Commercial customers
Provide Program / Project Management Data Products of current and future government and commercial contracts
Support SSA and RF Data Product collection taskings and delivery activities
Support maintenance activities for all Spectral Services infrastructure to include deployment of new sites, NOC operations and integration, installation and on-going maintenance of customer leased Monics sites.
Responsible for all business development activities in support of Spectral Services to include renewal of existing contracts, pursuing new product/service opportunities, and cultivating new customers and markets
Lead, hire, train and develop highly capable team of operators, analysts, project engineers and project managers
Develop new product and service opportunities by leveraging global network and Kratos product offerings
Develop and deliver effective customer presentations (project reviews, status reports, kickoff meetings, test plans) demonstrating an ability to communicate comfortably at program and system level
Participate in project status reviews to monitor and/or provide inputs to cost completion, projected fee, invoices, and purchase commitments
Travel 15 – 25%
- Has direct supervisor responsibility
- Bachelors degree in technical (e.g., engineering, computer science, systems management) discipline required; MS or MBA preferred
- 10+ years related experience as Project or Technical Manager in SATCOM domain
- Network Operations
- Business Development
- Financial Management
- Commercial SATCOM, Defense / Federal Government experience highly desirable
- Profit & Loss experience and success desired
- Highly resourceful, unstoppable problem solver able to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Deadline-conscious self-starter with ability to multi-task across customers and activities
- Possess a demonstrated ability to follow guidance/process and to work with others in a highly collaborative manner to achieve business goals
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills when interacting with peers, management, users, partners and vendors
- Active Secrect level clearance required
U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos RT Logic offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Qualified applicants apply on-line at www.rtlogic.com EOE M/F/D/V. Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.
Kratos RT Logic is proud to be a diversity-minded, affirmative-action employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and strongly encourage minorities, women, veterans and the disabled to apply and disclose their status.