- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 0-3 years of related experience
- C++ or Java experience
- Linux experience desired
- Version Control experience desired
- Knowledge of network protocol (TCP, IP, UDP)
- Must be able to work closely in a small engineering team which will include other software engineers, FPGA firmware, RF hardware, system hardware, and test engineers
U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos RT Logic offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Qualified applicants apply on-line at www.rtlogic.com EOE M/F/D/V. Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.
Kratos RT Logic is proud to be a diversity-minded, affirmative-action employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and strongly encourage minorities, women, veterans and the disabled to apply and disclose their status.