This role is responsible for selling security compliance services (FedRAMP, PCI, and others) to and maintaining/enhancing relationships with, a defined Federal and Commercial vertical market. Maintains contact at a program executive level focusing on strategic nature of the relationship but also must be able to build relationship and effectively communicate at all levels. Most sales are made through direct leads, Solution Providers, and existing customers. This role must effectively sell services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers, build trusting relationships and assist them in applying the services to their needs resulting in revenue generations. This is an advanced level position based on specialized knowledge in depth or breadth of customers and success in sales.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Identify and qualify business opportunities within a defined Commercial Vertical, enhancing the relationship: present to all levels of the organization including executive level and preparing formal proposals: lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision making process and overcoming objectives to closure. Ultimately, ensuring the customers know who KRATOS is and how we can provide value and solutions with our services.
• Develop and deliver sales presentation and close sales in a professional and effective manner. This includes but is not limited to, developing technical presentation & workshops; maintain up to date awareness of activities, industry trends & government regulations; making regular sales calls to develop relationships and follow up on leads: acting to close deals & finalize contacts; meeting/exceeding sales quotas and revenue goals. Effective communication of KRATOSs technical value and solution. Must understand organizations business needs and able to communicate KRATOSs value added solutions to those needs.
• Research customer needs and develop application of services in an effective manner. This may include but not limited to, determining market strategies & goals for each service; understanding the strategies, goals and objectives of your Commercial vertical; research and develop lists of potential customers within an organization; follow up on leads and developing leads; maintain an understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets; working closely with sales support staff (Marketing, SE, Managers) to establish a communication path with the customer to ensure sales opportunities for products and services.
• Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner. This includes but not limited to, researching, developing & maintaining long & short range sales plans: ensures the CRM is utilized appropriately and maintained on a regular basis.
• Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers. This includes but not limited to, communicating openly, honestly & constructively: treating all employees and customers with dignity, respect and courtesy: taking responsibility for and making every effort to resolve communication, trust and respect concerns and problems.