EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- 5 years of relevant experience in a production / manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, diagrams, charts, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with others both verbally and in writing
- Must be familiar with duties and requirement of each position assigned to the department
- Must be able to operate multiple different hand-tools
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Manufacturing environment / shared workbench or workstations
- Ability to perform repetitive motion (rotating wrists, keyboarding, using small/large tools)
- Ability to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and move up to 25 pounds May be exposed to noise and hazardous chemicals and hazardous conditions.
- Frequently required to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls and/or to climb or balance
- Occasionally required to walk, reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- May work extended hours and/or weekends