- B.S degree in Business is preferred with coursework in business and communications preferred.
- 0-5 years experience in similar activities.
- May be required to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance at the appropriate level (requires U.S. Citizenship).
- May be required to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Excellent computer skills especially in the areas of PowerPoint presentations and manipulation of graphics.
- Foreign language skills are desirable. Specifically French, Spanish or Arabic. Any would be considered a plus.
- Familiarity with DoD, commercial and international acquisition practices.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Office and manufacturing environments
- Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motion (keyboarding, 10-key, phones)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to spend considerable time at facilities in Roseville and Sacramento.
- Some international travel will be required.
- May work extended hours or weekends.