EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Each successive level of Inventory Clerk builds on the identified typical qualifications listed for the previous level(s) Inventory Clerk.
Inventory Clerk I
- Preferably 1-3 years related experience in a Manufacturing Inventory control environment.
- Communicates professionally and effectively both written and verbally.
- Must be able to demonstrate accurate basic math skills.
- Requires high school education or equivalent.
- Must be able to demonstrate basic computer skills.
- Forklift / Order picker experience or ability to obtain forklift /order picker license.
- Preferably have experience with MRP/ERP and Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position including lifting up to 50 pounds, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- May be required to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance at the appropriate level (requires U.S. Citizenship).
Inventory Clerk II
- Basic to Intermediate computer skills with the ability to navigate around files.
- Preferably 4+ years related experience in manufacturing inventory control
Inventory Clerk III
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with the ability to navigate around files.
- Preferably 6+ years related experience in manufacturing inventory control
- Basic Hazardous Materials Training preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Standing, walking, lifting and carrying up to 50lbs, reaching, using material handling equipment.
May work extended hours and/or weekends.
Ability to work in a non- temperature controlled environment.