Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services is currently seeking a Oracle Developer to provide support to NSWCDD - Warfare Systems Engineering and Integration Department. The successful candidate will analyze, design, develop and deploy workfllow activity libraries and other technologies. Develop, deploy, integrate, customize and sustain Web applications required to manage engineering data related to government activities.
- 2 years experience with Java/J2EE application full life cycle development experience including specifying, building and deploying on Application servers and Web Services applications
- 2 years experience with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 or higher, Oracle ERP applications development with an emphasis on workflows, forms, interfaces and other technical functions.
- 2 years experience in: Oracle Forms (6i and higher), Oracle JDeveloper, Oracle Reports (6i and higher), Oracle Workflow Builder, Oracle Financial Analyzer, PL/ SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, APIs; XML Publisher; web services.
- 1 years experience with CM business process, and the ability to work independently
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have active DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, business, or technical discipline and two (2) years of technical experience working with Oracle Enterprise component products including Oracle Application Development Framework, Ad Hoc reporting tools, Developer tools, Oracle WebLogic, and Oracle Enterprise Database tools (OR)
- Five (5) years of experience working with Oracle Enterprise component products including Oracle Application Development Framework, Ad Hoc reporting tools, Developer tools, Oracle WebLogic, and Oracle Enterprise Database tools