Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services is currently seeking a Senior Software Application Developer to provide support to NSWCDD - Warfare Systems Engineering and Integration Department. The successful candidate will provide software engineering and application programming in all phases of the information systems such as analysis, business process definition, design, code, test and integration. Employ all of the phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC): requirements management, analysis, design, development, configuration mangement, testing, implementation, production and post-production support. Perform research of new or modified techniques on computer program development; translate techniques into specifications for automated tool development and/or to develop the the automated tools. Generate program documentation such as: computer program requirement specifications, computer program design documents, test plans and procedures, and operator's manuals. Perform data analysis to support problem isolation, resolution and verification of test results. Build solution for collaboration, web content management, document management, records management, publish site publications, customize dashboards, key performance indicators development, scorecards and implement inforamtion policies. Support end users in resolving problems, report generation and handle security issues.
- 2 years experience in leading a software development team
- 3 years experience using C#, VB.Net. ASP .Net/MVC, SQL Server, Bootstrap, Angular, JS, Jquery, Knockout JSm HTML 5 and CSS
- 1 years experience working with GIT Repository in a TFS environment.
- 1 years experience with setting up and leveraging Visual Studio
- 3 years experience in Agile development and peer programming
- 3 years experience in translating requirements and/or mock-ups into technical work units
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an Active DoD Secret clearance
- BS degree and 5 years' technical experience developing complex applications (OR)
- 10 years' technical experience developing complex applications