Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services is currently seeking a SharePoint Integration Analyst to provide support to NSWCDD - Warfare Systems Engineering and Integration Department. The SharePoint Integration Analyst will provide web application and SharePoint development and maintenance support. The successful candidate will also develop, maintain, customize, and sustain web applications and SharePoint sites. The web technologies that will be in use include but is not limited to ASP. NET, XML, HTML/DHTML, CSS, Adobe Flash, jQuery, Oracle Forms, JAVA, C#, WebServices, XML, AJAX, and SOAP. Support will be provided in Microsoft SharePoint, Oracle, Linux, and Microsoft OS environments.
- 3 years experience in utilizing requirements documents to create technical design documents, unit tests, system test, and implementation plans
- 3 years experience in designing, developing, and maintaining custom SharePoint solutions, sites, workflows, and web parts
- Must have active DoD Secret clearance and be a U.S. Citizen
- BS Degree and 2 years' experience (or)
- 5 years' experience with advance knowledge and in-depth understanding of Microsoft Office SharePoint 2010 and 2013, SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio and InfoPath
- Must meet the specific DoD 8570.01-M certifications and rqeuire an IT-1 level clearance
- MicroSoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) - SharePoint 2013 or greater certification