The successful candidate must have the following:
- 3 years experience in requirements document reviews and support technical evaluations with customers/teams
- 3 years experience in support disposition of new requirements and stat using of ongoing initiatives
- 3 years experience in internal and external forums and develop recommendations relating to program direction and guidance
- 3 years experience in supporting engineering review boards, configuration management and requirements activities
- Desired experience in DoD system engineering lifecycle processes and configuration management processes
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Must have BS degree and 2 years' releavant experience or 5 years' experience specifying and documenting functional and end-user requirements, including analyzing and documenting business processes and workflows for major and emerging DoD programs.
- Must be a US Citizen
The web technologies that will be in use include but is not limited to ASP.NET, XML, HTML/DHTML, CSS, Adobe Flash, jQuery, Oracle Forms, JAVA, C#, Web Services, XML, AJAX, and SOAP. Candidate must provide support in Microsoft SharePoint, Oracle, Linux, and Microsoft operating system environments.