Kratos RT Logic is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers toughest challenges. We are a trusted partner—driven by doing the right thing and achieving maximum success for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
Kratos RT Logic is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. Customers trust us to stay relevant and know we are in it for the long-haul. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on. And, we always deliver.
At Kratos RT Logic, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our nation and global customers through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We continually build trusted relationships with our peers, our partners and customers, and we take ownership for our actions—always doing the right thing.
We look forward to the attraction of open, honest, caring and fun individuals that want to bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills to help us continue to build a great company... for each other.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Program Manager in our Satellite Ground Systems Business Segment!
RT Logics Sr. Program Managers are intimately involved in our successful delivery of products and projects to our commercial and government customers. RT Logic Program Managers are expected to be self-starters, and have ownership of project performance. Based out of our Denver office, this position is an excellent opportunity to join and manage a team focused on delivering best-in-class network transport and recording products and projects. Applicants should come with a small-business owner mindset, stepping in wherever necessary and filling in the gaps to make sure that the team always gets across the finish line. We have a long history of project-based deliveries and are looking for candidates who can help us transition to a more product-based delivery model using modern development methodologies.
The qualified candidate will:
- Lead highly talented engineering teams in developing products and delivering projects in an agile and waterfall development process.
- Manage project technical baselines (hardware, firmware, software).
- Manage capture of new business for existing and new customer accounts – including generating quotes and leading proposal efforts.
- Manage direct reporting structure of technical engineers
- Prepare cost estimates and technical/cost proposals.
- Manage the schedule, quality, and cost objectives for multiple project contracts and/or product roadmaps simultaneously.
- Interface directly with customers to ensure job requirements are met.
- Direct project personnel to accomplish job milestones.
- Develop, track, and update resource loaded project schedules.
- Support business development activities including development of cost estimates and cost and management proposals.
- Effectively manage project sub-contractors and vendors.
- Develop and deliver effective customer presentations (design reviews, status reports, kickoff meetings, test plans) demonstrating an ability to communicate comfortably.
- Participate in project status reviews to monitor and/or provide inputs to cost completion, projected fee, invoices, and purchase commitments.
- Generate/review contract modifications and purchase orders.
- Growth potential for managing a growing organization with P/L responsibility