Works under general supervision. Follows established procedures. Work is reviewed for completeness & accuracy. Work closely with tool design and planning Depts.
* Some leadership skill is required, on a small project or with a small group.
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Minimum 3 years on the job experience in tool making and tool & die work.
* Must have background in machine shop production environment & use of all required tools and equipment.
* Basic knowledge of shop math
* Basic Blue print reading
* Fraction & Decimal conversion
* Ability to read and understand all measuring and inspection type tools
* Intermediate Blue print reading is desirable
* Basic computer skills required*