- Minimum of 6-10 years expereience in Information Technology (IT) in a classified environment.
- Security+ CE certification and the ability to maintain IS professional certifications.
- Experience with Air Force system security accreditation process and Defense Information Systems Agency security standards.
- Strong working knowledge of IA concepts such as patch management, two-factor authentication, host-based security, intrusion detection, security event management and defense-in-depth.
- Experience with security audit techniques, testing, and tools specifically STIGs, HBSS, ACAS, and NMAP.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and capable of leading projects consisting of multiple groups of developers, engineers, security, and testers.
- Candidate must be able to articulate technical concepts orally and in written forms both internally to the team as well as externally to the customer and users.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Recent hands on Assessment & Authorization (A&A) experience creating RMF accreditation packages.
- Experience with satellite or ground systems, especially CCS-C and associated satellite programs.
- Experience in security architecture design, security requirements generation, and administration of security devices such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Knowledge of VMWare systems administration and installing and configuring VMWare.
- Network design or software engineering background.
- Active Secret clearance required.
- Position located in Colorado Springs, CO.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos Federal offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Kratos Federal is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer that recognizes the importance of diversity. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment and strongly encourage minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.