To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years experience as a buyer or planner in a manufacturing environment
- Four plus years of management experience
- Extensive procurement execution and supply chain management experience
- Understanding of modern product regulations and secure supply chain concerns and requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent follow-up
- Successful track record of improving operational efficiency and quality, while maintaining a customer-centric orientation.
- Ability to communicate and execute a direction/plan
- Must be able to lead the staff, create and implement process initiatives
- Successful at tracking key metrics - to include cost savings, Supplier OTD, PR to Purchase Order cycle time, etc.
- Experience in procurement of capital and facilities equipment as well as aerospace type tooling
- Ability to collaborate and establish positive supplier and internal customer relationships
- Must be able to work in a fast passed, high visibility, sometimes high stress environment
- Experience leading project teams
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee occasionally is required to walk and stoop, kneel, or crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required. Kratos RT Logic offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Qualified applicants apply on-line at www.rtlogic.com EOE M/F/D/V Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Kratos RT Logic is proud to be a diversity-minded, affirmative-action employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and strongly encourage minorities, women, veterans and the disabled to apply and disclose their status.