Financial Analyst ALL
The education and experience listed below apply to and build upon all successive levels of Financial Analyst.
Financial Analyst I
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
- Basic understanding of financial functions associated Cost Reporting, Estimating, Cost Management, and Operating Plan/Forecast preparation.
- Strong computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Financial Analyst II
- 3 – 5 years experience with cost reporting and data analysis.
- Working knowledge and experience with all financial functions including Cost Reporting, Estimating, Cost Management, and Operating Plan/Forecast preparation. Training in and exposure to Earned Value Management (EVMS).
- Knowledge of all contract types: CPFF, CPA/IF, FFP, FPI, T&M & IDIQ.
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Word and MS Project.
- May be required to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance at the appropriate level (requires U.S. Citizenship).
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Primarily office environment: desk, telephone, keyboard/mousing/writing and interface with internal personnel. Routine sitting and use of computer/telephone/copier equipment, some walking and reaching, active listening and thinking.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, hold, grasp, type, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
May work extended hours or weekends, especially around Month End and Fiscal Year End closing cycle.
Office and/or manufacturing environment.
Some local travel may be required.