- Knowledge of MIL SPEC Cable fabrication. Knowledge of power design/power electronics
- Hands-on experience and basic knowledge of electrical cabling
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Obtain and maintain certifications required for job functions. (Solder, Cable, Crimp & Harness, etc.)
- Valid drivers license
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
- Military communications or electronics experience or training
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Two years of post high school education with a focus on electronics, mathematics or other engineering related courses
- Four years of practical experience in electronics assembly and/or operation
- Can substitute education for 2 additional years practical experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and work in elevated areas such as ladders or platforms while performing job duties. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including hardhats, gloves and steel-toed shoes will be worn during all hazardous activities such as equipment lifting and vehicle loading operations. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Must be able to work independently as needed but most work is done in a team environment working alongside other contractors. Must possess a positive attitude and represent Kratos in professional way at all times.