- Coursework towards Bachelors or Masters in Electrical or Computer Engineering (or related engineering major), with strong GPA.
- Experience with electrical / communications test equipment and engineering laboratory environment
- Soldering experience a plus.
- Experience creating and delivering complex technical presentations.
- Communication theory or Digital Signal Processing knowledge a plus.
U.S. Citizenship is required.
RT Logic offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Qualified applicants apply on-line at www.rtlogic.com EOE M/F/D/V Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.
Kratos RT Logic is proud to be a diversity-minded, affirmative-action employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and strongly encourage minorities, women, veterans and the disabled to apply and disclose their status.