Must be able to understand reporting and analysis, job costing and Government accounting for all variety of DoD and Federal type contracts (FFP, CPFF, Award Fee Type, etc.)
- Prior experience working with DCMA and DCAA preferred.
- Proficient in other General Accounting and Finance disciplines to lead and support entire finance/accounting team.
- Experience managing a department to include staff management, personnel work load forecasting and budget a must.
- Requires effective communication skills with a strong leadership, analytical, decision making and team-building skills.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with DELTEK Costpoint (integrated ERP/MRP) accounting system a plus.
- Strong oral/written communication skills with internal and external customers and ability to interact well with all levels of employees and management.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and meet many tight deadlines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree required with focus in Accounting and Finance. CPA or MBA a plus.
- 10+ years experience with Government cost accounting and financial practices and analysis required.
- Experience with manufacturing cost accounting a plus.