- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field (Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Engineering)
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in hardware engineering.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD.
- Experience with CCS-C and associated satellite programs preferred.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and capable of working independently or with multiple groups of developers, engineers, and users.
- Candidate must be able to articulate technical concepts orally and in written forms.
- Active Secret level clearance required.
- Position is located in Colorado Springs, CO.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos Federal offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Kratos Federal is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer that recognizes the importance of diversity. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment and strongly encourage minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.