• Candidate will have Bachelor of Science degree in related technical discipline and 3 or more years direct work experience. (CS, EE, CSE).
• Demonstrated development experience with some or all of the following: C, C#, Java, HTML, Python, LUA, PHP particularly with respect to driver development and/or interface development.
• System administration experience in one or more of the following UNIX/Linux variants: Red Hat, CentOS, Debian, SUSE.
• Experience with developing scripts in a UNIX/Linux environment.
• Database experience with MySQL, SQL Server, Postgresql or Oracle including SQL and stored procedures.
• Working knowledge of network tools and technologies including IP, TCP/IP, ICMP, Wireshark, SNMP and Multicast.
• Experience using remote access tools – VPN, Teamviewer, SSH clients.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Prior experience supporting satellite communications, telemetry systems, network engineering, telecommunications or similar industries with complex monitoring/management applications.
• Development experience in EMS and NMS application environments.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Collaborative approach to problem solving and demonstrated team player.
• Detail oriented and ability to multi-task effectively.
• Possess a strong work ethic and ability to be self-motivated.
• Experience creating detailed network diagrams using Visio, Autocad, or similar tools.
• Experience working in a mission critical production environment.
Kratos Communications offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits!