· At least 3 years of general or specialized IT experience.
· At least 4 years of experience in conducting FISMA assessments and cybersecurity engineering such as in an ISSO/ISSM or cybersecurity engineer role.
· Functional knowledge of FISMA, NIST 800-53 , and associated controls and practices.
· Understanding of emerging cybersecurity threats and trends, including an ability to describe highly publicized cyber intrusions within the last year.
· Familiarity with networking and systems administration.
· An Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, IT Management, or related discipline is highly preferred
· Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) certification preferred