KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by government standards.
• Ability to interact effectively with peers and supervisors.
• Ability to interact appropriately with the public when necessary.
• Ability to adhere to workplace rules.
• Intimate knowledge of program management tools and procedures.
• Intimate knowledge of people management skills, particularly influence management and conflict resolution.
• General knowledge of operations, including scheduling, procurement, manufacturing, test engineering, and quality systems.
• General knowledge of finance, including ability to read and understand financial data such as product income statements, return on investment analysis, net-present value analysis.
• Ability to understand, track, drill-down, and question activities and issues in all functional areas and make sound business decisions based upon that data.
• Strong influence-management, negotiation, leadership and assertiveness skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent required; MBA preferred
• 7+ years experience in a high-technology company desired
• 7+ years program management experience required
• Experience as a second-level manager a plus
• 7+ years experience in more than one of the following disciplines a plus:
o Development Engineering
o Product Marketing