Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services is currently seeking an Entry Level – Journeyman Engineer/Scientist to support The Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD) Electromagnetic and Sensor Systems Department (B Department) through their Radar Systems Division B40 support multiple Navy and Marine Corps Radar Systems. B40 provides Sensor Systems expertise across the entire acquisition lifecycle from concept exploration through sustainment of Navy and Marine Corps Radar Systems.
The successful candidate shall provide engineering and technical support services to support NSWCDD at the warfare center, test facilities, Contractor facilities, and in the field. This Contractor support shall be provided in the general Radar Work Areas of: Requirements Development and Analysis Support, Systems Engineering, Software Development, Antenna Design, Signal Processing, Radar Operation, and Test and Evaluation. These services shall be provided in support of existing, near term, and out-year projects, programs, technology developments, technology insertions, prototyping and technology demonstrations and related acquisition efforts.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Bachelors degree from an a school of engineering with at least one curriculum accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) as a professional engineering curriculum in one of the following fields: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineer, Electronics Engineering; or
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in one of the following fields of study: Mathematics, Computer Science, or Physics
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- U.S. Citizen
- Demonstrated experience and ability to perform detailed and complex calculations and knowledge of practices/principles necessary to assess advanced radar systems concepts, assess specifications and perform system integration;
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team to accomplish assigned tasks.