- Bachelor of Science degree in Software Engineering or a related discipline (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, etc.)
- 2+ years related software development work experience
- Demonstrable proficiency in Java programming in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of/or experience with Agile/Scrum Development
- Understanding of object oriented design and software engineering principles and practices
- Must be a self-starter, able to work productively and independently, as well as work effectively within a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary engineering team
- Possess strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience developing in a multi-threaded, multi-user environment desired
- Familiar with one or more of the following lifecycle management tools:Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve system performance issuesExperience with Automated software deployments and builds
- Source code repository tools (Git, TFS, Bit Bucket, Bugzilla, etc.)
- Build servers (Jenkins, etc.)
- Atlassian Tools (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, etc.)
- Must have an active TS clearance; with SCI preferred. Requires the ability to obtain a CI Poly
- This position is located in Chantilly, VA
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos Federal offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Kratos Federal is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer that recognizes the importance of diversity. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment and strongly encourage minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.