Kratos is a leading supplier of ground-based signal processing systems (RF, DSP, and digital domains) for satellite operations and assured satellite communications. Among many other areas, our technologies and products support vital communications, monitoring, interference detection, interference cancellation and satellite geolocation. We also support non-space applications such as manned and Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) and terrestrial communications.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Systems Engineer. This position works under the direction of the Development Manager, and is responsible for the plan, design, develop, integrate, and testing of software applications for software enhancement and new product development. Will work with a team to design and develop the next generation of products.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Use C#, C++ and to develop platform independent solutions
• Drive a culture of high-quality software development by honing the craft, while following industry best practices such as code review, unit testing and automated system level regression testing
• Working with customer and engineering team, perform requirements design tradeoffs and develop solutions in accordance with system/product architectures
• Collaborate with Product Architect to design software solutions and guide the activity of entry-level-developers
• Work with Product Manager to brainstorm new features and scope new efforts as needed